As the title says – I have a list or a a few things I would like to start/do during this season – mainly for when I finished work next month.
It will finally be the time where my head will be clearer and lighter so there are no excuses to get a few things I’d like done!
N.B. I know this is a longgggg list but its literally everything and anything that has been bothering me in my head lately. I am hoping to sit down and plan more specific goals (SMART ones) but this is a general guideline/reminder for myself but also hopefully keep me accountable/mindful of what I am wanting to get done.
- Start a new fitness regime (research gym membership & plan workout/rest days)
- Clean up my diet (meal planning, reduce sugar snacking)
- Start using my slow cooker again (research recipes)
- Batch cook/meal prep my meals to stay on track
- Label/have a note of what is in my freezer so it get used (add to list on phone/alexa)
- Start using my smoothie maker again
- Start Yoga (research beginner stuff at home & practice)
- Start Clubercise (been wanting to try it for ages and its exercise with enjoyment)
- Continue with KonMari Method of decluttering (books onwards)
- Continue filming progress and updates for youtube
- Organise spare bedroom wardrobe
- Organise coat and shoe rack downstairs
- Organise my laptop files (clean up laptop)
- Back up and clean mobile (mainly pictures)
- Put away garden stuff in shed
- Start reading nightly (update on reading apps)
- Start planning/journaling (written & apps)
- Make time for creativity at home in spare time
- Refresh youtube channel (seasonal edits)
- Plan youtube schedule for content
- Plan blog schedule and content
- Set reminders for beauty regimes and set routine (reminder apps)
- Use plum app for savings (mainly for when back at work)
- Set up Cleo app for money (need to change logins)
- Put spare change into bank account from home
- Clean interior of car
- Wash exterior of car once finished work
- Attend any courses I have/plan to sign up to (self help/CBT/Talks/work courses)
- Dye hair at home with dye bought a month ago (save going to hairdresser)
- Continue decorating home
- Make inspirational board
- Get noticeboard from home
- Make a secure encrypted list of passwords/important info
These probably look mega random but I just thought it might inspire some of you out there to ‘brain dump’ some of your niggles or things you want to work towards.
I can imagine that these will continue and become goals for 2020 and things I want to work and improve on.
Do you have a list of things you would like to get done? Or any new goals for autumn into the new year? Please share with me and we can inspire/motivate each other!
Take care and move love, T x